Increase PHP Max Execution Time via PHP.ini
Find the location of your PHP.ini.
Then edit the PHP.ini file:
And increase the
max_execution_time = 180
Restart PHP and the web server.
More Related Posts
- Remove Link to Windows Live Writer (WLW) from wp_head()
- Remove Link to General RSS Feeds from wp_head()
- Remove Link to Really Simple Discovery from wp_head()
- Remove Prev, Next, Index Links from wp_head()
- Find Files and Folders with Glob() in PHP
- Download and Save a Remote Image on Disk in PHP
- Unzip Uncompress a ZIP file in PHP
- Delete All WordPress Comments at Once